1) Life as a superhero is exhausting.
2) The proper application of humor can go a long way towards diffusing a situation
3) You can’t solve all your problems with magic, but sometimes it’s helpful to be able to move a soda machine and keep creepy floating guys from cutting your heart out.
4) Bad guys can do good things, and good guys can do bad things.
5) Sometimes the most dangerous monsters aren’t monsters at all.
6) Intelligence is just as useful as super powers.
7) Everything is better with a Scooby Gang.
8) Be forgiving.
9) Look for the good in things.
10) “Life isn’t bliss. Life is just this – it’s living.”